Outback Jack’s Bar & Grill - Casual Dining Franchise
An exciting new casual dining franchise with full bar facilities and one of the largest range of steaks on any menu!Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $45,000 + GST
- Available areas
- New South Wales & ACT, Australia
AN EXCITING CASUAL DINING RESTAURANT FRANCHISE
100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED, MANAGED & PROUD
Now offering franchises in NSW and ACT
Outback Jack’s Bar & Grill, which has become affectionately known as OBJ’s, is an exciting new chain of restaurants offering relaxed casual dining with full bar facilities and one of the largest range of steaks on any menu in the world!
Diners choose their cut of meat from the display cabinet which provides not only an appealing display but also an education.
We serve premium grade meat including Australian Angus Beef and our own exclusive meat label, Diamond Cut Beef. The menu also includes a selection of seafood and tasty melt-in-your-mouth baby back ribs. The best in Australia.
All stores are fully licensed and have open kitchens that encourage staff and diners to interact in a friendly, fast paced environment.
Our fit outs are early, yet modern incorporating the colours of the Aussie Outback which contemporary timber furniture and alfresco dining where sites permit.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME
AN OUTBACK JACKS FRANCHISEE?
- A desire to be your own boss with a passionate, self motivating, hands on approach and a focus on customer service.
- An understanding and ability to follow proven systems - if you want to 'reinvent the wheel' then OBJ's and franchising are not for you.
- A true desire to grow the brand through exceptional business habits, good old fashioned hands on hard work and a realisation that every customer provides us with the opportunity to market ourselves and increase the brand exposure.
- Equity in property/cash providing you with the financial ability and backing to comfortably be able to fund your dream.
- Finance arranged for approved persons
- A healthy and passionate belief in our brand and culture and the inner energy to help grow and strengthen it.
- The ability and skills to work directly with customers, suppliers and staff in a management role.
- The family support structure to back your venture.
- Good health enabling you to commit to the required hours and effort needed to run your own business.
Being an Outback Jacks franchisee requires a lot of long hard hours. You will need to be passionate for providing Quality, Service and Value with awesome Aussie hospitality and friendliness with assistance in training and marketing.
If this sounds like you, get in touch for a free information pack.