Mil-tek - Environmental Technology Franchise
We're establishing a new Mil-tek franchise for Southern & Western Australia and are actively looking for the new franchise holder.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: $30,000 AUD
- Liquid Capital: $100,000 AUD
- Available areas
- Perth & Adelaide
New Franchise Opportunity – Western & Southern Australia
Intro to Mil-tek
Mil-tek is a leading manufacturer and supplier of environmental solutions, selling internationally to a broad range of sectors through a team of successful and established exclusive distributors.
About the Opportunity
Mil-tek provides innovative solutions for efficiency and improved recycling performance across a wide array of business segments.
Mil-tek machines have a small physical footprint, making them ideal for compact, indoor locations such as kitchens, storerooms, auto shops, and production facilities: All places where space, hygiene and staff time are crucial factors.
Assembled at Mil-tek HQ in Denmark under ISO14001 and ISO9001 certification, our production lines are run by experienced staff using cutting edge technology and LEAN methodology.
Our environmental-friendly products allow our customers to generate revenue from waste cardboard, plastic and other recyclable materials: Simple changes that benefit the environment and have a direct impact on the bottom line.
A strict level of attention to detail and quality has allowed Mil-tek to operate over 27 years without a single liability insurance case, an unparalleled safety record.
Mil-tek franchisees are dedicated to delivering environmentally conscious and economically viable solutions to our customers to help them better optimize their businesses, lower their carbon footprint and lower their costs.
We require a dedicated new franchisee to cover South and West Australia, an opportunity to be part of a globally successful network to complement our existing setups in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
Could you be the next Mil-tekker?
Location: Southern and Western Australia
As a franchisee, you will have exclusive sales, distribution and service rights for the entire Southern and Western regions of Australia.
You may choose your own base of operations and will require an office and small warehouse.
- Initial franchise fee - $30,000 AUD
- Capital Required: $100,000 AUD
What to Expect From Mil-tek:
Comprehensive Technical and Sales training is provided complimentarily by Mil-tek HQ in Denmark. (Transport is paid by the franchisee; training, accommodation and hospitality are provided by the franchisor.)
All sales and technical staff are invited to HQ to enjoy tailored training programs led by our dedicated team of technical, marketing and sales specialists.
Each training program lasts approximately 1 week, depending on which program is chosen.
Local training is also carried out from time to time.
- Business Development / Sales
- Independent, motivated
- Sound business practical knowledge
- Environmental Awareness
- Lean knowledge
- Some technical know-how
- Full training on the program of unique products and solutions is provided
It all started with a box. Lots of boxes.
Mil-tek is the story of a supermarket manager who saw mounting piles of cardboard boxes that couldn't properly be disposed of and said 'enough'.
Kristian Skannerup set about designing a machine that could solve the problem, albeit with one condition: no hydraulics.
As it turns out, he wasn't the only one facing this problem.
That was 1992.
Since then, we've shipped over 50,000 Mil-tek solutions to locations around the world that continue to enjoy the benefits of our solutions.
- Established: 1992
- First Franchise: 1994
- Franchises Globally: 50
- Solutions Shipping: 50,000+
- Liability Incidents: 0
- Certification: ISO9001, IOS14001, EN16500, ANSI
Approved supplier status with household names in Australia and around the world
- USA Franchise
- Introducing the finest line of small footprint, air power balers & trash compactors.
- Sample Animation
- Watch this animation of how the business works.
- Mil-tek Company Introduction
- A short company introduction to Mil-tek who is providing recycling & waste solutions for all kinds of businesses.
- The Minimizer: Your Guide to Better Waste Management
- The Minimizer by Mil-tek presents a complete overview of Mil-tek's waste management solutions. At Mil-tek, we have years of experience in helping and guiding businesses in better handling their waste and recycling processes.
- Mil-tek Queensland & McDonalds
- A case story showing the ongoing partnership between Mil-tek Queensland & McDonalds, and the enormous benefits on offer...