IWG - Workspace & Coworking Franchise
A highly cost-effective, cash-generative franchise with impressive ROI in the Workspace & Coworking industry.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: $1,000,000
- Minimum Investment: $1,000,000
- Available areas
Join the leaders of the fast-growing workspace & coworking market
Change your working world!
IWG is leading the workspace and coworking revolution. They are the world’s number one provider of flexible workspace, connecting millions of like-minded professionals and enabling them to be more productive.
With an estimated 24% yearly growth in the coworking industry, IWG is part of a fast-growing industry. Their multiple brands, such as Regus and Spaces help more than 2.5 million people and businesses to work more productively - with an emphasis on flexibility and efficiency.
They do this by providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services. Digitalisation and new technologies are transforming the world of work and people want the personal productivity benefits of living and working how and where they want.
Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits - that’s how the International Workplace Group lead the way!
IWG now employs 10,000 people globally and has been listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: IWG) since 2000. IWG has more than 3,400 locations, with the company managing around 5m+ sqm of flexible workspace and coworking in 120 countries around the world.
Take part in this fantastic opportunity with IWG in Australia!
Benefits of owning an IWG franchise business
You could enjoy:
- Highly cost-effective, cash-generative franchise business model with impressive ROI
- Right to use our brand and trademarks and sell our products and services
- Access to approved local marketing collateral
- Website and app set-up and search engine optimisation for your location
- Lead generation by global salesforce of 8,000 people (including centre managers and communities managers)
- Global customer support, IT&T and franchise support network
- Back office support including automation for billing, invoicing and cash collection
- Professional support with recruitment and training for you and your team
- Inventory management administration
- Office service agreements and auto-renewal functionality
Join the number one workspace and coworking provider in the world.
IWG has 5 simple steps to franchise business success from finding the right location through to retaining and growing your business. IWG has been continuously improving their business model over the last 30 years which has enabled the company to become the unrivalled global leader of the workspace market, with 3,400 locations in 1,100 towns and cities in 120 countries around the world.
Regus was established in 1989 and pioneered flexible workspace. IWG plc was created in 2016 as the holding group for Regus, Spaces, HQ and Signature by Regus.
Training and Support
IWG has a number of effective systems and programs in place to support franchise partners.
- IWG Intranet
- Online training tools
- Marketing material generator
- Sales & enquiry handling database
- Visual sales tool
- Inventory, booking and billing system
- Global CRM system
Franchise Partners will also receive practical training and support from the head office.
Franchise partners will benefit from IWG’s dynamic marketing activities including digital campaigns and advertising. Marketing materials are customisable for each location through IWG’s proprietary PAL system – allowing for quick and diverse marketing collateral to be generated whilst saving on third-party agency costs.
Capitalise on this once-in-a-generation opportunity to join the world’s number one workspace and coworking provider as a multi-unit franchise partner.
Enquire now to find out more!